Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are March’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- Taking Care of Yourself is Not Impossible — by Mike Shipulski
- Rise of the Prompt Engineer — by Art Inteligencia
- A Guide to Effective Brainstorming — by Diana Porumboiu
- What Disruptive Innovation Really Is — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- The 6 Building Blocks of Great Teams — by David Burkus
- Take Charge of Your Mind to Reclaim Your Potential — by Janet Sernack
- Ten Reasons You Must Deliver Amazing Customer Experiences — by Shep Hyken
- Deciding You Have Enough Opens Up New Frontiers — by Mike Shipulski
- The AI Apocalypse is Here – 3 Reasons You Should Celebrate! — by Robyn Bolton
- Artificial Intelligence is Forcing Us to Answer Some Very Human Questions — by Greg Satell
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in February that continue to resonate with people:
- There are Only 3 Reasons to Innovate – Which One is Yours? — by Robyn Bolton
- How to Lead Innovation and Embrace Innovative Leadership — by Diana Porumboiu
- Why Business Strategies Should Not Be Scientific — by Greg Satell
- Innovating Innovation – How Machine Learning is Transforming the Innovation Game — by John Bessant
- Branding versus Bonding – The Importance of Community in Marketing – Exclusive Interview with Mark Schaefer — by Braden Kelley
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last three years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.