Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are August’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- The Paradox of Innovation Leadership — by Janet Sernack
- Why Most Corporate Innovation Programs Fail — by Greg Satell
- A Top-Down Open Innovation Approach — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Innovation Management ISO 56000 Series Explained — by Diana Porumboiu
- Scale Your Innovation by Mapping Your Value Network — by John Bessant
- The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Future Employment — by Chateau G Pato
- Leaders Avoid Doing This One Thing — by Robyn Bolton
- Navigating the Unpredictable Terrain of Modern Business — by Teresa Spangler
- Imagination versus Knowledge — by Janet Sernack
- Productive Disagreement Requires Trust — by Mike Shipulski
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in July that continue to resonate with people:
- An Introduction to Journey Maps — by Braden Kelley
- The Real Reasons Employees Stay Or Leave — by Shep Hyken
- Where People Go Wrong with Journey Maps — by Braden Kelley
- From Sticky Notes to Digital Transformation — by Dainora Jociute
- Four Transformation Secrets Business Leaders Can Learn from Social and Political Movements — by Greg Satell
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last three years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.