Be Your Own Futurist
“FutureHacking™ is the art and science of getting to the future first.”
It’s a methodology created by Braden Kelley with a suite of simple, but powerful tools at its core that will enable you to be your own futurist.
FutureHacking™ is designed to make foresight and futurology accessible to the average business professional.
Quick Foresight and Futurology Primer
1. What are Strategic and Market Foresight?
- Strategic Foresight is about combining methods of futures work with those of strategic management. It is about understanding upcoming external changes in relation to internal capabilities and drivers.
- Market Foresight is about the consideration of possible and probable futures in the organization’s relevant business environment, and about identifying new opportunities in that space.
Source: Aalto University
2. What is Futurology (or a Futurist)?
- Futures studies, futures research, futurism or futurology is the systematic, interdisciplinary and holistic study of social and technological advancement, and other environmental trends, often for the purpose of exploring how people will live and work in the future. Predictive techniques, such as forecasting, can be applied, but contemporary futures studies scholars emphasize the importance of systematically exploring alternatives.
The Three Keys to the FutureHacking™ Methodology:
- FutureSignals™ tools
- NowBuilder™ tools
- FutureCanvas™ alternate future tools
We will add more details about this simple but powerful collection of futurology & foresight tools and the reasons to become a certified FutureHacking™ practitioner soon.
FutureHacking™ features new to the world tools, and I am looking for:
- Data and trend research partners to support the FutureSignals™ component
- Futurists, consulting partners, and technology providers (interactive whiteboarding, etc.) to get FutureHacking™ certified and profit from the delivery of services to help people leverage the FutureSignals™, NowBuilder™ and FutureCanvas™ tools
Contact me if you think you have a compelling partnership value proposition.
Or, subscribe below to my newsletter to find out when the certification program and facilitated off-site offerings are launched!