Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are June’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- Generation AI Replacing Generation Z — by Braden Kelley
- Mission Critical Doesn’t Mean What You Think it Does — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- “I don’t know,” is a clue you’re doing it right — by Mike Shipulski
- 5 Tips for Leaders Navigating Uncertainty – From Executives at P&G, CVS, Hannaford, and Intel — by Robyn Bolton
- Reverse Innovation — by Mike Shipulski
- Change Management Best Practices for Maximum Adoption — by Art Inteligencia
- Making Employees Happy at Work — by David Burkus
- 4 Things Leaders Must Know About Artificial Intelligence and Automation — by Greg Satell
- Be Human – People Will Notice — by Mike Shipulski
- How to Fail Your Way to Success — by Robyn Bolton
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in May that continue to resonate with people:
- Fear is a Leading Indicator of Personal Growth — by Mike Shipulski
- Mystery of Stonehenge Solved — by Braden Kelley
- 8 Strategies to Future-Proofing Your Business & Gaining Competitive Advantage – The Power of Harnessing Strategic Foresight — by Teresa Spangler
- What is Failure? — by Robyn Bolton
- Sustaining Imagination is Hard — by Braden Kelley
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last three years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.