Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are May’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- A 90% Project Failure Rate Means You’re Doing it Wrong — by Mike Shipulski
- ‘Innovation’ is Killing Innovation. How Do We Save It? — by Robyn Bolton
- Sustaining Imagination is Hard — by Braden Kelley
- Unintended Consequences. The Hidden Risk of Fast-Paced Innovation — by Pete Foley
- 8 Strategies to Future-Proofing Your Business & Gaining Competitive Advantage — by Teresa Spangler
- How to Determine if Your Problem is Worth Solving — by Mike Shipulski
- Sprint Toward the Innovation Action — by Mike Shipulski
- Moneyball and the Beginning, Middle, and End of Innovation — by Robyn Bolton
- A Shortcut to Making Strategic Trade-Offs — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- 3 Innovation Types Not What You Think They Are — by Robyn Bolton
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in April that continue to resonate with people:
- A Global Perspective on Psychological Safety — by Stefan Lindegaard
- Customer Service is a Team Sport — by Shep Hyken
- A Flop is Not a Failure — by John Bessant
- Unlocking the Power of Imagination — by Teresa Spangler
- Reasons Change Management Frequently Fails — by Greg Satell
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last three years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.