Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are August’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- Why Amazon Wants to Sell You Robots — by Shep Hyken
- Now is the Time to Design Cost Out of Our Products — by Mike Shipulski
- How Consensus Kills Innovation — by Greg Satell
- The Four Secrets of Innovation Implementation — by Shilpi Kumar
- Reset and Reconnect in a Chaotic World — by Janet Sernack
- This 9-Box Grid Can Help Grow Your Best Future Talent — by Soren Kaplan
- ‘Fail Fast’ is BS. Do This Instead — by Robyn Bolton
- The Power of Stopping — by Mike Shipulski
- The Battle Against the Half-Life of Learning — by Douglas Ferguson
- The Phoenix Checklist – Strategies for Innovation and Regeneration — by Teresa Spangler
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in July that continue to resonate with people:
- Is Digital Different? — by John Bessant
- Marriott’s Approach to Customer Service — by Shep Hyken
- Empathy: The Currency of Human Connection and Innovation — by Soren Kaplan
- Four Keys to Decision Making Every Leader Should Know — by Greg Satell
- Is Percy an Innovation or Another Attack on America’s Poor? — by Braden Kelley
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last two years:
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.