Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are April’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- Rethinking Customer Journeys — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- What Have We Learned About Digital Transformation Thus Far? — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Design Thinking Facilitator Guide — by Douglas Ferguson
- Building A Positive Team Culture — by David Burkus
- Questions Are More Powerful Than We Think — by Greg Satell
- 3 Examples of Why Innovation is a Leadership Problem — by Robyn Bolton
- How Has Innovation Changed Since the Pandemic? — by Robyn Bolton
- 5 Questions to Answer Before Spending $1 on Innovation — by Robyn Bolton
- Customers Care About the Destination Not the Journey — by Shep Hyken
- Get Ready for the Age of Acceleration — by Robert B. Tucker
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in March that continue to resonate with people:
- The Trust Network — by Mike Shipulski
- Our Innovation is All on Tape — by John Bessant
- The Loyalty Gap — by Shep Hyken
- Just Because We Can, Doesn’t Mean That We Should! — by Pete Foley
- A Guide to Effective Brainstorming — by Diana Porumboiu
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last three years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.