Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are November’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- Human-Centered Design and Innovation — by Braden Kelley
- Four Ways to Overcome Resistance to Change — by Greg Satell
- What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do — by Mike Shipulski
- 5 Simple Steps for Launching Game-Changing New Products — by Teresa Spangler
- Why Small Teams Kick Ass — by Mike Shipulski
- Crabby Innovation Opportunity — by Braden Kelley
- Music Can Make You a More Effective Leader — by Shep Hyken
- Lobsters and the Wisdom of Ignoring Your Customers — by Robyn Bolton
- Asking the Wrong Questions Gets You the Wrong Answers — by Greg Satell
- Brewing a Better Customer Experience — by Braden Kelley
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in October that continue to resonate with people:
- Three HOW MIGHT WE Alternatives That Actually Spark Creative Ideas — by Robyn Bolton
- Bridging the Gap Between Strategy and Reality — by Braden Kelley
- Ice Cream Dreams — by John Bessant
- Have the Courage to be Wrong — by Mike Shipulski
- What’s Next – Through the Looking Glass — by Braden Kelley
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last two years:
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.