Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. We also publish a weekly Top 5 as part of our FREE email newsletter. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are July’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- What Latest Research Reveals About Innovation Management Software — by Jesse Nieminen
- Top Five Reasons Customers Don’t Return — by Shep Hyken
- Five Myths That Kill Change and Transformation — by Greg Satell
- How the Customer in 9C Saved Continental Airlines from Bankruptcy — by Howard Tiersky
- Changing Your Innovator’s DNA — by Arlen Meyers, M.D.
- Why Stupid Questions Are Important to Innovation — by Greg Satell
- We Must Rethink the Future of Technology — by Greg Satell
- Creating Employee Connection Innovations in the HR, People & Culture Space — by Chris Rollins
- Sickcare AI Field Notes — by Arlen Meyers, M.D.
- Cultivate Innovation by Managing with Empathy — by Douglas Ferguson
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in June that continue to resonate with people:
- A Startup’s Guide to Marketing Communications — by Steve Blank
- Transformation Insights – Part Two — by Bruce Fairley
- First Principles Are the Building Blocks of True Knowledge — by Farnham Street
- The 3 Student Entrepreneur Personas — by Arlen Meyers, M.D.
- How Networking Accelerates Growth — by Douglas Ferguson
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last two years:
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.