Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are September’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- You Can’t Innovate Without This One Thing — by Robyn Bolton
- Importance of Measuring Your Organization’s Innovation Maturity — by Braden Kelley
- 3 Ways to Get Customer Insights without Talking to Customers
— by Robyn Bolton
- Four Lessons Learned from the Digital Revolution — by Greg Satell
- Are You Hanging Your Chief Innovation Officer Out to Dry? — by Teresa Spangler
- Why Good Job Interviews Don’t Lead to Good Job Performance — by Arlen Meyers, M.D.
- Six Simple Growth Hacks for Startups — by Soren Kaplan
- Why Diversity and Inclusion Are Entrepreneurial Competencies
— by Arlen Meyers, M.D.
- The Seven P’s of Raising Money from Investors — by Arlen Meyers, M.D.
- What’s Next – The Only Way Forward is Through — by Braden Kelley
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in August that continue to resonate with people:
- How Consensus Kills Innovation — by Greg Satell
- 6 Ways to Leverage Virtual Tools to Create an Innovation Culture — by Soren Kaplan
- Unlocking the Power of Cause and Effect — by Greg Satell
- Driving the Next Era of Growth: Leveraging Data to Innovate — by Teresa Spangler
- The Phoenix Checklist – Strategies for Innovation and Regeneration — by Teresa Spangler
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last two years:
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.