Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are October’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- Bridging the Gap Between Strategy and Reality — by Braden Kelley
- How Do You Judge Innovation: Guilty or Innocent? — by Robyn Bolton
- Scaling New Heights – Building Resilience — by Teresa Spangler
- What Great Transformational Leaders Learn from Their Failures — by Greg Satell
- Your Brand Isn’t the Problem — by Mike Shipulski
- What’s Next – Through the Looking Glass — by Braden Kelley
- Don’t Blame Quiet Quitting for a Broken Business Strategy — by Soren Kaplan
- The Ways Inflection Points Define Our Future — by Greg Satell
- How to Use TikTok for Marketing Your Business — by Shep Hyken
- Making Innovation the Way We Do Business (easy as ABC) — by Robyn Bolton
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in September that continue to resonate with people:
- What’s Next – The Only Way Forward is Through — by Braden Kelley
- Four Things You Need to Succeed in The Good Place — by Robyn Bolton
- You Can’t Innovate Without This One Thing — by Robyn Bolton
- The Power of Praise — by Mike Shipulski
- Importance of Measuring Your Organization’s Innovation Maturity — by Braden Kelley
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last two years:
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.