Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are September’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- The Malcolm Gladwell Trap — by Greg Satell
- Where People Go Wrong with Minimum Viable Products — by Greg Satell
- Our People Metrics Are Broken — by Mike Shipulski
- Why You Don’t Need An Innovation Portfolio — by Robyn Bolton
- Do you have a fixed or growth mindset? — by Stefan Lindegaard
- Building a Psychologically Safe Team — by David Burkus
- Customer Wants and Needs Not the Same — by Shep Hyken
- The Hard Problem of Consciousness is Not That Hard — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Great Coaches Do These Things — by Mike Shipulski
- How Not to Get in Your Own Way — by Mike Shipulski
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in August that continue to resonate with people:
- Three Maps to Innovation Success — by Robyn Bolton
- Aligning Your Culture for Digital Transformation — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Who is to Blame for Poor Customer Service? — by Shep Hyken
- 3 Secrets To Good Teamwork — by David Burkus
- Innovation Management ISO 56000 Series Explained — by Diana Porumboiu
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last three years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.