Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are December’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- Five Key Digital Transformation Barriers — by Howard Tiersky
- Achieving a Transformation Vision for a Better Future — by Howard Tiersky
- Eight Innovation Executive Types — by Stefan Lindegaard
- Skills versus Judgement — by Mike Shipulski
- We Need to Stop Glorifying Failure — by Greg Satell
- What Will People See? — by Mike Shipulski
- Don’t Waste Your Time Talking to Customers — by Robyn Bolton
- The Amazing Efficiency of Systematic Guessing — by Dennis Stauffer
- Four Change Empowerment Myths — by Greg Satell
- Do the Right Thing — by Mike Shipulski
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in November that continue to resonate with people:
- Four Growth Mindset Myths — by Stefan Lindegaard
- Reinventing the Retail Store — by Howard Tiersky
- Mental Orgasm – The Joy of Discovery — by Dennis Stauffer
- CEO Secrets of a Successful Turnaround — by Shep Hyken
- Competing Successfully in an Ecosystem World — by Greg Satell
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last four years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2023
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.