Ask Me Anything on LinkedIn about Digital Transformation
On Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11am EDT I will we be hosting an Ask Me Anything session on LinkedIn about Digital Transformation.
To participate in this first in a series of virtual office hours, you only need do two things:
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Visit my LinkedIn profile at 11am EDT this Tuesday, August 31, 2001 and post a comment on the 11am EDT post with your question and I will answer it!
I’ve written extensively about Digital Transformation for a number of publications including CEO World, the HCL Technologies Blog, and of course Human-Centered Change and Innovation. Please feel free to check out some of my writings to inspire your questions August 31st at 11am EDT!
- At the Heart of Successful Digital Transformations are Humans and Data
- The Key to Surviving a Digital Native Assault
- What is digital transformation? – EPISODE THREE – Ask the Consultant
- Why Your Digital Transformation May Be Doomed to Fail
Join me with your questions Tuesday, August 31, 2021 at 11am EDT on LinkedIn!
(watch for the post and add your question as a comment)
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.