Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are July’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- 95% of Work is Noise — by Mike Shipulski
- Four Characteristics of High Performing Teams — by David Burkus
- 39 Digital Transformation Hacks — by Stefan Lindegaard
- How to Create Personas That Matter — by Braden Kelley
- The Real Problem with Problems — by Mike Shipulski
- A Triumph of Artificial Intelligence Rhetoric — by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Ideas Have Limited Value — by Greg Satell
- Three Cognitive Biases That Can Kill Innovation — by Greg Satell
- Navigating the AI Revolution — by Teresa Spangler
- How to Make Navigating Ambiguity a Super Power — by Robyn Bolton
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in June that continue to resonate with people:
- “I don’t know,” is a clue you’re doing it right — by Mike Shipulski
- Generation AI Replacing Generation Z — by Braden Kelley
- Making Employees Happy At Work — by David Burkus
- Embrace the Innovation Hate — by Greg Satell
- How to Fail Your Way to Success — by Robyn Bolton
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last three years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.