Drum roll please…
At the beginning of each month, we will profile the ten articles from the previous month that generated the most traffic to Human-Centered Change & Innovation. Did your favorite make the cut?
But enough delay, here are February’s ten most popular innovation posts:
- Latest Innovation Management Research Revealed — by Braden Kelley
- Apple Watch Must Die (At least temporarily, because it’s proven bad for innovation) — by Braden Kelley
- Unlock Hundreds of Ideas by Doing This One Thing (Inspired by Hollywood) — by Robyn Bolton
- Using Limits to Become Limitless — by Rachel Audige
- Kickstarting Change and Innovation in Uncertain Times — by Janet Sernack
- Five Challenges All Teams Face — by David Burkus
- A Guide to Harnessing the Power of Foresight (Unlock Your Company’s Full Potential) — by Teresa Spangler
- Creating Great Change, Transformation and Innovation Teams — by Stefan Lindegaard
- The Ultimate Guide to the Phase-Gate Process — by Dainora Jociute
- Delivering Innovation (How the History of Mail Order Can Help Us Manage Innovation at Scale) — by John Bessant
BONUS – Here are five more strong articles published in January that continue to resonate with people:
- Ten Ways to Make Time for Innovation — by Nick Jain
- Will CHATgpt make us more or less innovative? — by Pete Foley
- The Five Gifts of Uncertainty — by Robyn Bolton
- Why Humans Fail to Plan for the Future — by Greg Satell
- Five Questions All Leaders Should Always Be Asking — by David Burkus
If you’re not familiar with Human-Centered Change & Innovation, we publish 4-7 new articles every week built around innovation and transformation insights from our roster of contributing authors and ad hoc submissions from community members. Get the articles right in your Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin feeds too!
Have something to contribute?
Human-Centered Change & Innovation is open to contributions from any and all innovation and transformation professionals out there (practitioners, professors, researchers, consultants, authors, etc.) who have valuable human-centered change and innovation insights to share with everyone for the greater good. If you’d like to contribute, please contact me.
P.S. Here are our Top 40 Innovation Bloggers lists from the last three years:
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2020
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2021
- Top 40 Innovation Bloggers of 2022
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.