I am proud to announce the Swedish language design of my Nine Innovation Roles card deck, made possible by the translation efforts of Aseem Svedberg from Sweden.
Swedish speakers can read more about the Nine Innovation Roles in Swedish thanks to Aseem as well.
I am also excited that I have potential volunteers to translate this information for you in French and Modern Standard Arabic (so stay tuned).
Swedish joins Spanish to become the second non-English translation for the Nine Innovation Roles.
If you facilitate workshops and training sessions, you too can get a valuable new tool for your toolbox and help to take the Nine Innovation Roles global at the same time.
For interested service providers, there are only a few small requirements for becoming a Nine Innovation Roles training partner:
- Translate this page on my site (see Swedish example) – will publish and give translation credit with 1-2 links to first translator of each language
- Translate this article on Innovation Excellence – will publish and give translation credit with 1-2 links to first translator of each language
- #1 and #2 will allow me to get a translated version of the Nine Innovation Roles cards design created for you
- Translate the Nine Innovation Roles presentation embedded in #1 (can leverage #1)
- Translate the Nine Innovation Roles worksheet I link to in #1 (can leverage #1)
- Attend an inexpensive Nine Innovation Roles train the trainer session that I will be holding soon.
To register your interest in becoming a Nine Innovation Roles training partner please fill out the contact form and make a note in the question field.
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.