Braden Kelley has been focusing on human-centered change and innovation for more than twenty years, bringing in elements of design thinking, customer experience, employee experience and digital transformation as needed.
On November 18, 2022 our founder will be in New York City (Midtown Manhattan) and available to connect for any of the following purposes:
- Private keynote or workshop for your organization
- Certification session on the Change Planning Toolkit™ and/or FutureHacking™ sets of tools for your team
- Featured keynote speaker or workshop for a sales event or conference
- Advisory session to provide input on a specific innovation project or your overall innovation or transformation program
- Audio or video podcast appearance
- Grab a coffee or a meal — to connect or reconnect
- Or, if you think Braden should interview you on camera to join the video interviews he’s done with luminaries like Dean Kamen, Seth Godin, Dan Pink, Roger Martin, Kevin Roberts, and most recently – PepsiCo’s Chief Design Officer Mauro Porcini – Braden will bring his video camera!
If you work in Manhattan or are willing to travel in from elsewhere in the greater New York City metropolitan area (or the world) and are looking to increase the innovation or transformation capabilities of your organization or to de-risk an innovation project by getting an outside perspective, or just to connect, contact Braden to book time on November 18, 2022.
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.