Despite already investing more than one million dollars in the new intellectual property included in the Change Planning Toolkit™, I will continue to take your feedback and invest in creating new tools that make the toolkit even more valuable for everyone.
Today I’m excited to announce the Change Planning Toolkit™ v11 which includes several new tools for:
- Helping innovation leaders, business architects and transformation planners create current and future business capability maps
The Change Planning Canvas™ and the more than 70 tools in the toolkit will help make your change planning efforts more visual and collaborative, and enable you to get everyone literally all on the same page for change. The toolkit has been created to help organizations:
- Beat the 70% failure rate for change programs
- Quickly visualize, plan and execute change efforts
- Deliver projects and change efforts on time
- Accelerate implementation and adoption
- Get valuable tools for a low investment
The tools easily integrate with other change methodologies like ProSci’s ADKAR, the Association of Change Management Professionals’ (ACMP) Standard, and the PMBOK used by Project Management Professionals (PMP).
Get your Change Planning Toolkit™ licenses now at a special price.
If you purchased a Change Planning Toolkit™ license over a year ago, you will want to renew your license so you can:
- Download the latest version
- Help shape future updates to the toolkit by contacting us to request new tools
- Get access to any further updates over the next year
IMPORTANT: If you already purchased the book and are looking to access the supporting material, please contact me with your proof of purchase and I’ll send you the file.
Learning how to use the Change Planning Toolkit™ will create great opportunities for:
- Organizations to build a continuous change capability
- Consulting companies to increase revenue while achieving better client outcomes
- Education companies to build new organizational change course offerings
So, what are you waiting for?
Don’t endure even one more change or project failure.
Not sure what business architecture is or what a business capability map looks like?
Here is a hypothetical business architecture example of a business capability map from the Change Planning Toolkit™ v11 that these new tools will help you organize as part of your innovation, change or transformation efforts for current state and future state capability mappings:
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.