I was in Boston, MA last week for the Front End of Innovation conference and had the opportunity to train dozens of potential corporate Nine Innovation Roles trainers as part of my quest to set the Nine Innovation Roles free and make this powerful tool available for people to use to improve the effectiveness of their innovation teams and the overall innovation capability of the organization.
Now it is time for the next step, to train other service providers from all around the world on the Nine Innovation Roles so they can use it with their customers.
Already, we have a Spanish language version of the cards and resources in process.
For interested service providers, there are only a few small requirements for becoming a Nine Innovation Roles training partner:
- Translate this page on my site (see Spanish example) – will publish and give translation credit with 1-2 links to first translator of each language
- Translate this article on Innovation Excellence – will publish and give translation credit with 1-2 links to first translator of each language
- #1 and #2 will allow me to get a translated version of the Nine Innovation Roles cards design created for you
- Translate the Nine Innovation Roles presentation embedded in #1 (can leverage #1)
- Translate the Nine Innovation Roles worksheet I link to in #1 (can leverage #1)
- Attend an inexpensive Nine Innovation Roles train the trainer webinar that I will be holding soon.
To register your interest in becoming a Nine Innovation Roles training partner please fill out the contact form and make a note in the question field.