Do you have a favorite innovation video?
We asked you the global innovation community, to suggest videos for the Top 10 Innovation Videos of 2011.
Many people did, and they had the chance to win some of the $3,650 worth of prizes up for grabs.
Here are the Top 10 Innovation Videos of 2011 based on the submissions:
- Where Good Ideas Come From
- Innovation Acceleration
- Do Schools Kill Creativity?
- ABC Niteline – IDEO Shopping Cart
- Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy – First Followers
- Interview with Dean Kamen
- Reinventing the Technology of Human Accomplishment
- The Myths of Innovation
- Two Similar Visions of the Future
- The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
Here are two very similar visions of the future, the first is Microsoft’s vision for the year 2020:
The second is Corning’s vision of the future dominated by specialty glass:
Before you go…
What are your favorite innovation videos?
(make your suggestions in the comments)
If you’ve read all the way to the bottom, then you deserve a free sample chapter from my new book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire. I hope you enjoy the sample chapter and consider purchasing the book as a way of supporting the future growth of this community.
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.