EPISODE SEVEN – Ask the Consultant
Live from the Innovation Studio comes EPISODE SEVEN of a new ‘Ask the Consultant’ series of short form videos. EPISODE SEVEN seeks to answer a strategic question that many innovation leaders struggle with:
“Is innovation everyone’s job?”
Should it be? Can it be?
Check out the video here:
Innovation is the oxygen of business. Without continuous reinvention and renewal of the sources of value for the company and its customers, the inevitability of the Product Life Cycle will eventually defeat even the strongest company if it stands still.
In the video we look at the difference a commitment to reinvention, reimagination and innovation can make to the survival of an organization by looking at the different fortunes of two companies in the same business faced back in 2010/2011.
We’ll also look at where innovation comes from, the intersection it sits at, and the power of the Infinite Innovation Infrastructure™ and the Nine Innovation Roles™ that I introduced in my first book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire.
The video will show you what an innovator looks like, the importance of people to innovation and the roles that well-functioning innovation teams need filled to be successful.
We’ll detail in the video what each of the Nine Innovation Roles are — and you can get lots of free gifts at http://9roles.com — but here are the names:
- Customer Champion
- Magic Maker
Help Shape the Next ‘Ask the Consultant’ Episode
- Grab a great deal on Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire on Amazon while they last!
- Get a copy of my latest book Charting Change on Amazon
- Contact me with your question for the next video episode of “Ask the Consultant” live from my innovation studio
Below are the previous episodes of ‘Ask the Consultant’:
- EPISODE ONE – What is innovation?
- EPISODE TWO – How do I create continuous innovation in my organization?
- EPISODE THREE – What is digital transformation?
- EPISODE FOUR – What is the best way to create successful change?
- EPISODE FIVE – What is design thinking?
- EPISODE SIX – Zoom Tutorial – Amazing New PowerPoint Background Feature
- All other episodes of Ask the Consultant
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.