I had the opportunity recently to sit down with Travis Lane Jenkins to record an interview for The Entrepreneur’s Radio Show.
In this interview we explore the following topics:
- Why you need to innovate as a business owner
- What is innovation and what it means to a business owner
- What the 3 main Components of Innovation are
- How to use innovation to take your business to the next level
- Why operational excellence is important
- What creates RISK when not innovating and investing
- The difference between invention and innovation
- Learn what collaborative thinking or partnership is all about
- Incremental versus disruptive innovation
If you missed the link to the show above, click this one.
If you’d like to interview me for your site, your radio show, or your television program, please contact me.
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.