As many of you know, this Human-Centered Change & Innovation community is a labor of love to make innovation, transformation and experience insights accessible for the greater good.
Consistent with this mission, recently I have been making a lot of contributions to LinkedIn’s new collaborative article feature, focusing on the Customer Experience topic area.
It would be a HUGE help if you could go to any or all of these ten (10) URL’s and add a reaction to any or all of my contributions to the article:
- How can you develop a customer-first mindset?
- What’s the secret to building loyal customers in a competitive market?
- How do you share your customer journey maps effectively?
- How do you share best practices with other customer experience leaders?
- How can you make your customer experience stand out?
- How do customer personas impact your CX strategy?
- How can you balance customer experience with efficiency?
- How do you identify and leverage your unique value proposition with customer journey mapping?
- What motivates your customer experience team?
- How do ensure a seamless customer experience across departments?
First, thank you in advance for adding your reactions/upvotes to my LinkedIn collaborative article contributions.
How will this help grow the community you might ask?
Well, it will assist me in achieving Top Voice status on LinkedIn, which will then help each of my article shares for the community’s contributing authors reach more people – thus growing the community of people reading and contributing articles on the human-centered change, innovation, design and experience topics we all enjoy!