GUEST POST from Arlen Meyers, M.D.
Dissemination and Implementation Science (DIS) is a growing research field that seeks to inform how evidence-based interventions can be successfully adopted, implemented, and maintained in health care delivery and community settings.
Here is what you should know about dissemination and implementation.
Sickcare artificial intelligence products and services have a unique set of barriers to dissemination and implementation.
Every sickcare AI entrepreneur will eventually be faced with the task of finding customers willing and able to buy and integrate the product into their facility. But, every potential customer or segment is not the same.
There are differences in:
- The governance structure
- The process for vetting and choosing a particular vendor or solution
- The makeup of the buying group and decision makers
- The process customers use to disseminate and implement the solution
- Whether or not they are willing to work with vendors on pilots
- The terms and conditions of contracts
- The business model of the organization when it comes to working with early-stage companies
- How stakeholders are educated and trained
- When and how which end users and stakeholders have input in the decision
- The length of the sales cycle
- The complexity of the decision-making process
- Whether the product is a point solution or platform
- Whether the product can be used throughout all parts of just a few of the sickcare delivery network
- A transactional approach v a partnership and future development one
- The service after the sale arrangement
Here is what Sales Navigator won’t tell you.
Here is why ColdLinking does not work.
When it comes to AI product marketing and sales, when you have seen one successful integration, you have seen one process to make it happen and the success of the dissemination and implentation that creates the promised results will vary from one place to the next.
Do your homework. One size does not fit all.
Image credit: Pixabay
Sign up here to get Human-Centered Change & Innovation Weekly delivered to your inbox every week.