The hardest part of making any change is taking that first step. We may point our shoulders in the direction we want to travel, but planning our change journey and mapping the steps to get there can still feel overwhelming. This is true for co-creation and open innovation projects, change programs — even personal change.
Often it helps to be with others who are on a similar path. It also helps to have tools that simplify steps and offer motivation. I’m delighted to invite you to an exclusive conversation/webinar with me and my friends at CoDev (including host Cheryl Perkins of Innovationedge) on Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 12 pm ET.
In this interactive 60-minute session, I will share key tools and guidelines from my new, not-yet-published book from Palgrave Macmillan and give you some insights into what is in my new collaborative, visual change planning toolkit.
I will discuss:
- How organizational change and project/ portfolio management tie together
- Useful frameworks to move from the ‘what’ to the ‘how’
- Best (and next) Innovation practices
- Roles and responsibilities based on the Nine Innovation Roles (from his last book Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire.)
- How innovation is all about change
I encourage your questions and look forward to dialogue with you, other members of your senior management team, and anyone else you think might have interest in the intersection of change initiatives, project management, and innovation.