The Change Planning Toolkit™ from Braden Kelley is introduced in the book Charting Change (Second Edition) from Palgrave Macmillan (Feb 2023).
The book highlights best practices of organizational change and introduces next practices for making change efforts (including projects) a more visual, collaborative, and human exercise, enabling you to get everyone literally on the same page for change.
The Change Planning Toolkit™ helps organizations:
- Beat the 70% failure rate for change efforts
- Quickly visualize, plan and execute change efforts
- Deliver more projects and change efforts on-time
- Accelerate implementation and adoption
The ACMP Standard for Change Management® Visualization is a framework developed by the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) and visualized by Braden Kelley here that:
- Outlines generally accepted practices, processes, tasks and activities used by change management practitioners across multiple roles, organizations and industries.
- Provides a clear and consistent vocabulary of essential change management terminology and offers guidance for organizational change mgmt. for any type of change.
- Supports organization decision making regarding change management resources.
This download is a premium 35″ x 56″ scalable PDF that I am making available for free to the change management community to use in planning their change initiatives in a way consistent with The ACMP Standard for Change Management®.
One good place to get it printed at this size to put up on your wall for your collaborative change planning meeting is PosterPrintHouse.com for about $50.00 plus or minus depending on any specials they might be running.
This framework is an ideal visualization to pair with The Change Planning Toolkit™.