The Change Planning Toolkit™ from Braden Kelley is introduced in the book Charting Change from Palgrave Macmillan (Feb 2016).
The book highlights best practices of organizational change and introduces next practices for making change efforts (including projects) a more visual, collaborative, and human exercise, enabling you to get everyone literally on the same page for change.
The Change Planning Toolkit™ helps organizations:
- Beat the 70% failure rate for change efforts
- Quickly visualize, plan and execute change efforts
- Deliver more projects and change efforts on-time
- Accelerate implementation and adoption
The Visual Project Charter™ helps organizations:
- Move beyond the Microsoft Word document
- Make the creation of Project Charters more fun!
- Kickoff projects in a more collaborative, more visual way
- Structure dialogue to capture the project overview, project scope,
project conditions and project approach
This download is a premium 35″ x 56″ scalable PDF that I am making available to buyers for use in planning their projects in a more visual and collaborative way for greater alignment, accountability, and more successful outcomes.
One good place to get it printed at this size to put up on your wall for your cross-fuctional project charter collaborative meeting is PosterPrintHouse.com for about $50.00 plus or minus depending on any specials they might be running.
This framework is one of the optional components of the Change Planning Toolkit™.