Now you can buy the Change Planning Toolkit™ – Educational License here on this web site at a special bundle price or get an affordable commercial license.
UPDATE: If you have already purchased the book and are looking to access the supporting material, please contact me with your proof of purchase and I’ll send you the file.
I’ve created a lot of great new intellectual property including a new Change Planning Canvas™ to go into the book and into a new Change Planning Toolkit™ that is now available to make your change planning efforts more visual and collaborative, and to help you get everyone literally all on the same page for change. The toolkit has been created to help organizations:
- Beat the 70% failure rate for change programs
- Quickly visualize, plan and execute change efforts
- Deliver projects and change efforts on time
- Accelerate implementation and adoption
- Get valuable tools for a low investment
Learning how to use the Change Planning Toolkit™ will create great opportunities for:
- Organizations to build a continuous change capability
- Consulting companies to increase revenue while achieving better client outcomes
- Education companies to build new organizational change course offerings
STEP 1 — Get Your 10 Free Downloads
Get a taste of some of the frameworks, worksheets and other tools in the Change Planning Toolkit™ by downloading 10 Free Change Planning Tools (including QuickStart Guide sample content).
STEP 2 — Buy the Book and get the Basic License
Get the Change Planning Toolkit™ – Basic License for only $30 (a $500 value), which includes 26 of the 50+ tools and a digital version of the book Charting Change. Or buy the book first from your favorite retailer and contact me for your complimentary Basic License.
Step 3 — Test drive the Change Planning Toolkit™
Get the Change Planning Toolkit™ – Educational License for only
Or choose one of two inexpensive commercial license options.
Step 4 — Book a Charting Change™ Facilitated Planning Session
I’ll come help you learn to use the Change Planning Toolkit™ to kickstart a project or change initiative by leading a Charting Change™ Facilitated Change Planning Session for you. Follow the link for all the details and contact me to find out how small of an investment is involved.
Step 5 — Get access for all your employees or residents
Commercial site licenses and city/state/country licenses are an affordable way to accelerate change on a massive scale. Contact me to get access to the QuickStart Guide and all 50+ tools in the toolkit, including poster size versions of select tools, for everyone in your organization or region.
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to get articles on organizational change and innovation, and the latest news on the Change Planning Toolkit™, Charting Change, and any scheduled public events.
I am making a wide variety of instructional content available, including:
- Charting Change™ Facilitated Change Planning Sessions
- Public Certification Workshops
- Private Certification Events
- A QuickStart Guide
- A slideshow highlighting the benefits of the toolkit
- My book on the best practices and next practices of organizational change
GET A FREE* SITE LICENSE (Special Offer)
I believe so much in the power of the Change Planning Toolkit™ that I am willing to offer a free* site license to the next three (3) firms to purchase a Change Planning Toolkit™ training session (which includes train-the-trainer).
For large companies like IBM, Accenture, Amazon, GE, Wells Fargo, Cognizant, HP Enterprise, Convergys, Oracle, or Microsoft, a free* site license represents a savings of up to $830,000 on tools with a value of nearly $500 million for a nominal investment in one day of training.
Book a Training Session and get a free* site license
Get Access for All Your Residents (aka the City/State/Country License option)
- Access for EVERY resident of your city, state, or country. Priced at a very affordable $0.01/yr per resident ($1,000/yr minimum)
- Yes, that is right. Cities, states and countries are all eligible for a license that makes these tools available to all residents for just a PENNY per year per resident!
- SPECIAL OFFER #1 – Purchase a city, state, or country license worth more than $25,000 and get up to 50 people trained to use the toolkit and how to train others to use it (training fees waived for one session, expenses still to be reimbursed)
- SPECIAL OFFER #2 – Purchase a city, state, or country license worth more than $100,000 and get up to 200 people trained to use the toolkit and how to train others to use it (training fees waived for four (4) sessions in up to two (2) locations with two adjacent days per location, expenses still to be reimbursed)
- SPECIAL OFFER #3 – Purchase a city, state, or country license worth more than $1,000,000 and get up to 1,000 people trained to use the toolkit and how to train others to use it (training fees waived for twenty (20) sessions in up to ten (10) locations with two adjacent days per location, expenses still to be reimbursed)
CONTACT ME to get access for all of your residents
Some educational institutions may be able to apply for grants from the government to cover the cost of the license and training as part of their efforts to raise the skills of their local residents. Central Wyoming College is an example of an educational institution that won a Federal grant to do just that. It’s possible.
And be sure to get yourself a copy of the book!