UPDATE: If you have already purchased the book and are looking to access the supporting material, please contact me with your proof of purchase and I’ll send you the file.
I’ve created a lot of great new intellectual property including a new Change Planning Canvas™ to go into the book and into a new Change Planning Toolkit™ that is now available to make your change planning efforts more visual and collaborative, and to help you get everyone literally all on the same page for change. The toolkit has been created to help organizations:
- Beat the 70% failure rate for change programs
- Quickly visualize, plan and execute change efforts
- Deliver projects and change efforts on time
- Accelerate implementation and adoption
- Get valuable tools for a low investment
Learning how to use the Change Planning Toolkit™ will create great opportunities for:
- Organizations to build a continuous change capability
- Consulting companies to increase revenue while achieving better client outcomes
- Education companies to build new organizational change course offerings
Now you can buy the Change Planning Toolkit™ – Individual Bronze License here on this web site (includes the Change Planning Canvas™, a QuickStart Guide, and 50+ other tools) PLUS a digital version of the book.
$30.00 — ($500 value)
Buy the Change Planning Toolkit™ – Basic License now and get instant access to the book companion materials and a digital version of the book.
Get a taste of some of the frameworks, worksheets and other tools in the Change Planning Toolkit™ by grabbing the 10 Free Downloads for prospective toolkit purchasers.
Sign up for my monthly newsletter to get articles on organizational change and innovation, and the latest news on the Change Planning Toolkit™, Charting Change, and any scheduled public events.
I am making a wide variety of instructional content available, including:
- Public Workshops
- Private Events and Charting Change™ planning sessions
- A QuickStart Guide
- A slideshow highlighting the benefits of the toolkit
- My book on the best practices and next practices of organizational change
All the best,
Sign up for the latest news and alerts