Getting help with your innovation efforts doesn’t require a $100,000 budget
Innovation coaching is often a better solution than bringing in an expensive innovation consulting firm for an extended engagement. My offerings allow you to get innovation help whenever, wherever you might need it.
Braden Kelley can serve as your trusted innovation coach to help you get started, act as a source of external perspective to help evolve your innovation efforts, or help you unlock new sources of revenue and drive down costs. I’ve created snack-sized innovation coaching offerings that fit in even the smallest budget, and help you get the innovation advice you really need without all of the overhead that you might not.
- Getting Started with Innovation
- Building Effective Innovation Teams
- Engaging Employees, Customers and Partners in Innovation
- Creating a Culture of Continuous Innovation
- Promoting Your Innovation Efforts and Achievements
In recognition of the changing economic realities and the increasingly global market for our services, we are pleased to offer the above affordable innovation coaching services by Skype video conference as well as traditional on-site innovation coaching. Now you can rent Braden’s brain for even the smallest need or budget.
Braden Kelley has been advising companies since 1996 in industries ranging from medical equipment, software, and internet advertising to real estate, retail, defense, and more.
Braden’s book “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire” from John Wiley & Sons is being very well received.
Based in Seattle, Washington we are just a short flight away from anywhere in the United States and available to work with companies in Europe, Asia, and beyond.
Innovation 360 Institute is an innovation management and operation advisory firm that works with private and public organizations to bridge the gap between strategy and execution. We help organizations devise innovative strategies, explore creative business models, develop new products and services, implement sustainability and social innovation practices, realize operational innovation and increase creativity and leadership competencies. For more information, visit Innovation 360 Institute.
Clients and Testimonials
Braden Kelley has worked with a variety of clients on projects ranging from managing change and operational improvement to marketing strategy and communications. Here is a representative sampling of some of our clients and what they have to say about Braden Kelley and Business Strategy Innovation.
“Keep up the great work – I look to you as one of the key voices in the innovation space today!”
– Chuck Frey, Founder of InnovationTools.com
“Braden has a knack for diving deep into key customer insights and creating expansive strategies for addressing their needs. His work was instrumental in the production of impactful global launch materials and the creation of a new customer on-boarding program. His passion for customer-centric communications, strategic thinking, can-do attitude, and in-depth knowledge will be a great asset for any company”
– Hillary Miller, Global Strategic Services Director at Wunderman
“Working with a lot of ambiguity and within structural constraints, Braden created a customer contact strategy for Windows Live. Braden’s ability to uncover customer insights, visually represent ideas and come up with solutions to our challenges, made him an incredibly valuable part of our agency/client team”
– Jim Gascoigne, Marketing Director at Microsoft
“Braden on several occasions impressed me with ideas and solutions he derived. He has displayed a desire to learn and enthusiasm to lead projects. He is dependable, productive, intelligent, and widely trusted. Braden is very thorough with any range of tasks given to him and extremely professional.”
– Steve Cheeseman, Director of Site Operations at Stream Global Services
“Braden was able to quickly come in and identify our current innovation state, our future innovation needs, and help deliver value towards advancing our innovation journey.”
– Percy Grundy, Head of Innovation at Millicom International Cellular
More About Your Innovation Coach
Braden Kelley brings a wealth of industry experience and a holistic, international view to our engagements.
- MBA from London Business School
- Experience working with British, German, Japanese, and American companies
- Combines analytical rigour with creative thinking to create innovative solutions
- Brings strategic innovation to clients
- Expertise in knowledge management, collaboration, and social business
- Extensive process re-engineering experience
- Online marketing, social media, and partnerships
- Data consulting to extract customer insight
- Experienced keynote speaker on innovation and social business topics
- Writer of articles for the American Express OPEN Forum, Innovation Excellence, Customer Think, Fleishman Hillard, University of Texas, and The Washington Post.
- Some articles have been translated into Portuguese by a business portal in Portugal