In celebration of the launch of Braden Kelley’s latest book – Charting Change – we are proud to make two new poster size downloads from the Change Planning Toolkit™ available for a limited time for FREE:
- Visual Project Charter™ – 35″x56″ scalable PDF download
- ACMP Standard for Change Management® (Visualization) – 35″x56″ scalable PDF download
11″x17″ scalable PDF downloads of these two tools will remain as free downloads from the Change Planning Toolkit™ here on the site. BUT, these 35″x56″ poster size versions are only available as free downloads for a LIMITED TIME here on the site. If you run marketing for a consulting firm or a software company targeting change management or project management professionals, I am looking for sponsors to help keep them free.
Contact me to sponsor one or both.
The Visual Project Charter™ helps organizations:
- Move beyond the Microsoft Word document
- Make the creation of Project Charters more fun!
- Kickoff projects in a more collaborative, more visual way
- Structure dialogue to capture the project overview, project scope, project conditions and project approach
Use it in planning your projects in a more visual and collaborative way for greater alignment, accountability, and more successful outcomes.
One good place to get it printed at the 35″x56″ size to put up on your wall for your cross-fuctional project charter collaborative meeting is PosterPrintHouse.com for about $50.00 plus or minus depending on any specials they might be running.
The ACMP Standard for Change Management®:
- Outlines generally accepted practices, processes, tasks and activities used by change management practitioners across multiple roles, organizations and industries.
- Provides a clear and consistent vocabulary of essential change management terminology and offers guidance for organizational change mgmt. for any type of change.
- Supports organization decision making regarding change management resources.
So grab these 35″x56″ poster size free downloads while you can, and get yourself a copy of Braden Kelley’s books:
Keep innovating and making positive change!